Recommended Articles

June 2017How To File A Police Report After A Car Accident -“One of the first things you will need to do after an auto accident is to file a report with the police”. (TW)
Topic: Car Accident

May 2017 How Much Responsibility Does A Bar Have In Drunk Driving Accidents? - "This article discusses the possibility that the bar may share in responsibility after a drunk driving accident and why discussing your options with a Personal Injury Attorney is important after an accident." (TW)
Topic: Drunk Driving Accidents

May 2017
12 Tips to Effectively Use Attorneys In Workers Compensation - "When you are going through a workers' compensation case, using an attorney may be the best option." (TW)
Topic: Workers' Compensation

April 2017 - Motorcycle Fatalities Rose 10 Percent in 2015 - "Motorcycle accidents rose significantly over the past two years. Are you sure you are properly covered if you are injured by a distracted driver?" (TW)
Topic: Motorcycle Accidents

March 2017- Signs Of Nursing Home Neglect, Abuse - "This article discusses finding the right nursing home, what to look for before and after signing the contract." (TW)
Topic: Nursing Home Neglect

February 2017
Stop Texts, Stop Wrecks- "Read the facts. So easy to see how you could be injured by a distracted driver." (TW)
Topic: Auto Accident & Pedestrian Accident
Call me at 727-796-2706 or 888-CALL TRE. I accept calls 24 hours, 7 days a week. Or email me now and I will personally answer your questions.